Notification of interference

Last update: 1 November 2022

Notification of interference of DVB-T2

If your terrestrial TV reception is interfered, you can contact CTU to notify the interference via the following communication channels:

  • Electronic form for the interference of DVB-T2
  • In case of notification of TV reception interference by phone or e-mail, it is necessary to provide basic information - scope of information and contact address can be found here
  •  General electronic form - select form No. 6 and fill in according to the instructions.