Overview of Administrative Offences
As a central administrative body, the Czech Telecommunication Office is in charge of processing overviews of offences in accordance with Section 110 of the Act No. 250/2016 Coll., on Responsibility for the Administrative Offences and the Procedure on it, as amended:
- In the scope of the Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on Electronic Communications and on Amendment to Certain Related Acts, as amended;
- In the scope of the Act No. 29/2000 Coll., on Postal Services and on Amendment to Certain Acts, as amended;
- In the scope of the Act No. 194/2017 Coll., on Measures to Reduce the Costs of Deploying High-Speed Electronic Communications Networks and on the Amendment to Some Other Acts;
- In the scope of the Act No. 255/2012 Coll., on Inspection (Inspection Order), as amended;
- In the scope of the Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended; and
- In the scope of the Act No. 206/2005 Coll., on the Protection of Certain Broadcasting Services and Information Society Services, as amended.
The Czech Telecommunication Office publishes these overviews in a way enabling distant access, i.e. on its website, at the latest by the end of the fourth calendar month following the year, for which the overviews of offences are processed.